Delivery & Returns
3 - 7 business days once dispatched
FREE delivery for all orders $99 and above.
All other orders will incur a flat rate of $10 for delivery.
1 - 3 business days once dispatched
$20 Flat Rate
*COVID-19 UPDATE* The safety of our staff, customers and partners are our top priority and we appreciate your understanding and patience.
To minimize the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels will not require an electronic mobile device signature.
How long does my order take to dispatch?
- All orders placed before 6am local Auckland time will be dispatched the same day. Any orders placed after 6am local Auckland time will be dispatched the next business day.
- Please note during sale and busy periods the dispatch timeline may move to 3 business days
Will express orders be shipped same day?
- All orders with express shipping placed before 12PM local Auckland time will be dispatched the same day. Any orders placed after 12PM local Auckland time cannot be guaranteed same day shipment and may be dispatched the following business day.
- All our express orders are shipped with New Zealand Post.
For more information click here - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/contact-support/domestic-delivery-updates
Can I cancel or change my order once placed?
- We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible, as such no orders can be cancelled or changed after they have been submitted
- If you do need assistance with returns please see our Returns page or contact our helpful customer service team at email@example.com
How do I track my order?
- Once our delivery provider updates their system you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details. Please note this will only be updated once the order has been dispatched from the warehouse, not when the order is placed on the website
- You will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery provider; you can then access the carrier’s website to track the delivery
- You will also receive text notification to inform you of the delivery timeline.
Can I have my order shipped internationally?
- Mizuno New Zealand does not ship internationally
At Mizuno, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from our online store. Please see below for details relating to our returns policy and procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy is only valid for online purchases of footwear, clothing and accessories via nzl.mizuno.com. For Mizuno purchases made via a retail store please refer to the store of purchase for their Returns Policy.
For a return to be considered the online purchase must meet the following criteria:
- Returned within 30 days of receiving your purchase;
- Unworn and unused with original tags still attached;
- In the original packing, which must be in its original condition;
- In a resaleable condition, both the item and the packaging.
- Item(s) were not marked "Final Sale" at the time of purchase, unless faulty
We do not exchange products. To change a size or style, the original item must be returned; then the new item purchased.
During the holidays any orders placed during the month of December will be eligible for an extended return period. We understand how busy the holidays and get and how hard it can be buying sizes for other people, to help remove some of the stress we have extended our returns timeframe. Any orders during December will have 60 days to return their item/s from the date of purchase.
Please Note: All other return criteria still need to be adhered to.
Change of Mind:
If the item is returned due to change of mind and the item meets the returns criteria you will receive a refund for this item. Please note the shipping fee is non-refundable.
If the item is returned due to change of mind and the item does not meet the returns criteria, the item will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
Final Sale: There is a strict no returns policy on any items labelled FINAL SALE. Mizuno New Zealand will not accept returns for refund or exchange on any final sale Outlet items unless deemed faulty.
Face Covers: Due to hygiene reasons we will not be accepting any returns of Face Covers.
Swimwear: Please note that all products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. All swimwear should be tried on over underwear. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
If your return relates to a faulty item claim, the request will not be processed via the online returns portal. For any fault claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +1300 796 457 with the information listed below:
- Order Number
- Reason for fault claim
We will respond within 2 business working days.
Online Returns Procedure:
If the item/items that you wish to return meet the Returns Policy criteria, please follow the below steps:
Email us at email@example.com or call on + 0800 649 866 with the information listed below:
- Order Number
- Reason for Return
- Address and Phone number
We will respond within 2 business days with confirmation if your order can be accepted for return. If all requirements are met, we will issue a Return Authorisation Number which includes important return instructions.
Please note: If you are returning a pair of shoes please make sure the shoe box is wrapped or placed inside a box or satchel and the shoe box as well as the shoes are returned in a resaleable condition. NO labels or tape are to be stuck directly onto the shoe box. Should the packaging be marked, damaged or not in a resaleable condition we will not be able to accept your return.
Once the product has been received and assessed to meet the guidelines stated in our returns policy, we will process an exchange or refund as requested. Please note that refunds may take up to 10-14 business days to be processed.
Credits/refunds are limited to the cost of the goods excluding freight charges. Any disputes will be judged under the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
If you a returning a pair of shoes please make sure the shoe box is wrapped or placed inside a box or satchel and the shoe box as well as the shoes are returned in a resalable condition.
NO labels or tape are to be stuck directly onto the shoe box. Should the shoe box be marked, damaged or not in a resalable condition we will not be able to accept your return and it will be returned to you at your cost.
For any queries that relates to this returns policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org